We're celebrating SILVER this year! Any plan? Please speak up... cheers

Hope to hear from u guys... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rommelmadi_batch84

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: BATCH 84 going SILVER!   Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:56 pm

hey mga batchmates,kumusta na kamo? Smile ano plano nindo sa satuyang silver anniversary?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
evelynvictoria

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: BATCH '84 celebrating SILVER!   Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:49 am

hi rommel!

'musta ka na? thanks for d post... hope we could gather more members and make this forum alive and kicking... Wink and our plans materialize... Smile

btw, many thanks to d creator of this site!...

Dios Mabalos!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rommelmadi_batch84

PostSubject: RE:BATCH 84 going SILVER!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:42 pm

Hi Evelyn,
ok lang naman ako dito...got to talked with Linda and Rhuel last Christmas...they spent Christmas at Vegas and they met Darwin there....sayang nga coz I was not able to go and met them there coz of my work sched....gisingin natin mga batchmates natin Very Happy maybe they have plan for this event... Smile take care,friend.... Smile
kudos to the creator of this website.... Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
excelsa_buan

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: BATCH '84 celebrating SILVER!   Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:06 pm

CONGRATS BATCH 84...!!! HAPPY SILVER ANNIVERSARY...!!!

I hope you could gather most of your batchmates to join this forum... and also to be present at our Homecoming this year.

Could you offer something special (i.e. projects, donations, etc..) for the alumni or for our alma mater to commemorate your anniversary? Suggestion lang mga tugang...

God Bless you all...

Dindin cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://excelsa.webs.com
rommelmadi_batch84

PostSubject: BATCH 84 going SILVER!   Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi Dindin!
I remember you,tugang mo si Dondon? 4th year garo kami,then kamo ay 1st year? Marahay na idea ang sina-suggest mo kaya lang si isay ang ma-initiate? Dai baga si Aimon ay bayaw mo? Baka pwede niya makontak ang mga kaeskwela namin na yaon diyan sa talisay. Smile Smile
Salamat palan uli sa pag-gibo mo ning website ta...God bless! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
excelsa_buan

PostSubject: Re: BATCH '84 celebrating SILVER!   Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Hi, Rommel...

yeah, bayaw ko si aimon...batch 84 ngani palan siya. Koreksiyon ngani palan, brod ko, si joseph, ang nag create kaini, moderator lang po ko igdi. , anyway, thank you na rin for joining...i hope mas dumami pa ang members...

God Bless..and see you soon..

Dindin
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evelynvictoria

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: BATCH '84 celebrating SILVER!   Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:38 am

hi dindin and rommel...

now we have started the ball rolling... i am positive that this forum's gonna work! patience lang po mga tugang... and this is goin' to be alive sooner or later...

btw, kudos to ur bro din for making this site. upon reading ur post about this site at talisayonako... i immediately sent an info via friendster to all SFPS Alumni in my friends' list. hope they'll gonna read it and register.

with regards to batch '84s SILVER ANNIVERSARY, i appreciate ur suggestion din. it's a nice idea to come up with something that we could offer to our alma mater to commemorate our 25th year and at the same time serves as our token of gratitude...

i hope that the members of the faculty too, whether retired or still teaching, could take part in this wonderful site that joseph has created.

and speaking of faculty, isn't it mrs. lilian lallo-ramos (tama ba?) a faculty of SFPS? batch '84 din po cya. hope we could get in touch with her so she could help us facilitate our plan.... and hopefully... it will materialize... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
excelsa_buan

PostSubject: hi...   Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Talaga... I think I should tell her personally. Wala akong contact sa kanya except during trainings ng mga teachers ng secondary.

I'm trying to inform as many members as I can para marami ng mag join dito...Thanks for helping with the info campaign.

Take care..

Dindin
sunny
Back to top Go down
rommelmadi_batch84

PostSubject: BATCH 84 going SILVER!   Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi Evelyn & Dindin,
Kumusta na ulit? garo mayong naghihiriro sa batch 84? Sad Sad Sad To think na ugwa man palan sa mga kabatch mi ang nagtutukdo dyan sa Parochial saka ugwa din kaming kabatch na nasa munisipyo,si Ernie Zabala sabagay baka busy din sinda.....kaya lang maagi ang silver anniversary ning batch 84 na garo mayong nangyadi dai baga? Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
excelsa_buan

PostSubject: hello,,   Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:21 pm

hello..

Kabatch palan nindo si ernie.. si mam lallo garo ay mayo na sa parochial..nasa deped na siya nag tutukdo.

dae kamo mag haragas ta bka mga bisi lang sa ngunyan. pag abot ning holy week ta maurulian na, yaraon na ang mga mayo ngunyan. pwede pa din mag organize ning affair.

Dindin
Back to top Go down
striker84

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: hello tutti & madi   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 am

Tawwi boy wrote: Very Happy
hain na ang mga uragon ning batch 84? pamati man gid. hi tutti and madi. nuarin and silver jubilee. pls keep me posted of the sfps activities. I'm always here for you and for our alma mater. count me in. I'll see what i can do in my own little way ( like spreading the good news abt this site. This is good. We had a lot of dreams abt our alma mater and having this site is a baby step. small as it may seems, but I'm sure it will lead us to realization of our lofty dreams)) tnx to u guys for spearheading the events.

Last edited by striker84 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional msg.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
striker84

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: hi dindin   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:55 am

john wrote:

Its good to know that I have somewhere to go if i want to be connected back to the place I been to and to people I been with. i know its kinda late to register but as we always says" better late than never ". I know that there are lots of alumni out there who are just waiting for the right time.... they will be here sooner or later. Rest assure that your effort will not go in vain . kudos to your bro and to you for sustaining the effort he made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATCH '84 celebrating SILVER!   

Back to top Go down

BATCH '84 celebrating SILVER!
Page 1 of 1